| Sleepy heads |
Last week Elijah had a huge nap and I actually woke him up around the 3hr mark. He was so out of it he didn't stir when I turned the light on, so I ran upstairs and got the camera. The flash didn't wake him up either. Look at those lips.

Yesterday Eva woke up with craziest hair, here's a little peek.


They're napping now and I'm going to follow. See you later.
Aimee
ps. Robyn I don't have any pics of the wrist warmers, but I could take a photo of the neck scarf my friend made me, though I have quite got the hang of how to wear it.
pps. Had two meals in a row using potatoes. The kids love the spicy fries I make. Elijah calls them "Spiceys". |
|
| 8 Comments: |
-
wow! super cute pictures. that's a looooooong nap.
-
oops...btw cazip is me, claire
-
I love my little sleepy heads.
Kisses from Grandma Kathy
-
I think the hair is hilarious! And yes the lips are ok.
-
i was here. I enjoy the fish on Elijah's sweater. Love you sis!
-
Yes I'd love to see the scarf!
-
-
don't you just LOVE those random 3 hour naps??! i think of them as little gifts tristan decides to give me now and then :)
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wow! super cute pictures. that's a looooooong nap.