vendredi, janvier 20, 2006
Some photos
Well friends here are some photos for you.


Me and Lance


The green room. This is where I have most of my plants. This is also the room that is being transformed into the art room. I really like it and need to spend more time here.


This is the bread I baked today. I ate some just before writing the blog. Delicious, especially with a generous amount of butter, accompanied by a delicious smoothy - complete with ground almonds.


These are the hyacinths I bought myself with some Christmas money. They completely flopped over under the weight of their heavy blooms. I'm quite proud of my stick arrangement that now keeps them upright. It's got a wild look that I like.


This is our living room complete with the tree that will come down soon. We cut the tree ourselves and think it is the best tree we've ever had.
posted by Aimee at 12:30 a.m. -
4 Comments:
  • At 12:04 p.m., Blogger Kathy said…

    So tall and look at all those great glass balls

     
  • At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Shannon said…

    oh please please please email me your bread recipe!!! That looks so yummy. The bread I make tastes really good when it is hot from the oven, but after that the texture is just off and you have to cut such thick slices so it doesnt crumble. I pretty much only bake bread when I want to feel domestic (and then we eat it hot mmmmm or use it for french toast)

     
  • At 6:03 p.m., Blogger Kathy said…

    I love the sticks too - I forgot to say.

    Love,
    Mom

     
  • At 10:07 a.m., Blogger heidi said…

    hyacinths! my most favouritest flower in the WORLD!

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •