| These are my kids |
The kids enjoy wearing my bandanas and being pirates. Here Eva is on a ship (blanket) with some friends. I assure you that the diaper in the background is clean.

Lance recently gave the kids haircuts - he does a better job than me and I'm okay with this. Eva looked like Cleopatra at first, now the blunt cut has calmed down a bit.


That's all for now. Oh, well, you probably should know that my math solutions left something to be desired. I recalculated and reached my solution a different way. Hope it works this time.
Aimee |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
What joy your kids are! So full of life, it's so invigorating. (Glad you came up with a "possible" math solution.)
-
Aimee, Thanks for the pictures!! Yum. What a great pirate. I like the haircuts. Good job Papa. Elijah looks like he knows how to wink.
Love you all, Mom/Grandma Kathy
-
oh my goodness aimee your kids are adorable, your pics look great too- what kind of a camera do you use?
-
look at those Odegard children- just gorgeous!
-
Shouldn't your kids be playing vikings?
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
What joy your kids are! So full of life, it's so invigorating. (Glad you came up with a "possible" math solution.)