vendredi, août 31, 2007
A couple of photos and 30 years of Lance

Watermelon is one of his favourite things


Being silly is one of her favourite things.

Last night I threw a birthday party for Lance. He is 30! His birthday was August 7th - that was the day we were on our second day of traveling home from BC. When we arrived home his family had a birthday supper ready. I really wanted to have a friends party too and finally it worked out now that everyone was in town. We had a good time. Lance said it was one of the best birthday parties he's ever had. I guess it was a success. The photos are still on the camera so there's no evidence.

I better get his posted before the kids get too antsy.

aimee
posted by Aimee at 2:34 p.m. -
1 Comments:
  • At 3:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    i like the wrinkles in eva's scrunchy face. lol

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •