| Luck's Run Out |
We had been enjoying free wireless internet for months now, courtesy of our unsuspecting neighbors. Well last Friday our luck ran out and we have been without internet for a week - except for one chance morning when a new network appeared and I could read a couple blogs before it disappeared. So Lance is looking into getting internet. My tightwad (and I use this as a postitive term) self has a hard time anticipating this added expense. In our almost 5 years of marriage we have never had to pay for internet. Ahh, you say I should be grateful for those years and just suck it up and pay now like the rest of you? Perhaps I should, but I don't want too!
I have snuck away to CLBI and am in Lance's office using his computer. He is at home with two potentially cranky kids. I've got the cell and no calls yet.
Just thought I'd update you. Not that you were wondering where I was, since I don't post often anyways. But now you know.
Aimee
ps. Amanda, thanks for the post and for thinking of me. |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Aw there you are Aimee...
Ya I understand the free internet...we pay BUT we provide free access to our neighbors so they can enjoy the use of it!!! We've restricted it to others though...we've given them the special code *wink*
Too bad your little family weren't neighbors too...we'd give you the code no problem. Perhaps you could ask the neighbors for it? Are you friends with them at all?
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aw there you are Aimee...
Ya I understand the free internet...we pay BUT we provide free access to our neighbors so they can enjoy the use of it!!! We've restricted it to others though...we've given them the special code *wink*
Too bad your little family weren't neighbors too...we'd give you the code no problem. Perhaps you could ask the neighbors for it? Are you friends with them at all?