mardi, janvier 02, 2007
Recent Fun
Schulz's bought Eva and Elijah an excersaucer - what a generous gift! Do you think Eva likes it?



We used these bath ring/seats for the first time the other day - they were a hit. The kids were always trying to reach for the toy that the other had. Here Elijah stretches for the little duck that Eva has.







After bath photos





Another new thing we've been doing is jumping. Cousin Sarah leant us her "Merry Muscles" jumper. Both Elijah and Eva love jumping and they crack us up with their moves. Here's a photo of Eva jumping and Elijah in the swing while I get a little work done in the kitchen.




I've got two crying kids, I better go.

aimee

ps. kids are no longer crying so here's some more...

we're sick again. colds. very runny noses. so far lance is okay,but the rest of us feel yucky.

eva has cut her first two teeth. this made for a somewhat cranky holiday.

both kids can now roll from back to front. elijah is a pro and seems quite pleased with himself. eva is just getting the hang of it.

sleep - we could sure use some. i think the kids have been having gas/burping issues that wake them up frequently (eva) and make it hard to get to sleep initially (elijah). whilr in abbotsford we had two of our worst nights ever. i've been trying think about if my diet has changed and if thar is causing the problems, so far inconclusive.

we had a marvelous time in bc. photos later. thanks for the pants comments - turns out i had packed more than i thought. okay now i better go.
posted by Aimee at 3:49 p.m. -
7 Comments:
  • At 2:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    wow, they are so beautiful! don't they grow so fast? i can't believe eva already has 2 teeth! we're waiting for any signs of teeth for Taeya, but nothing yet! oh well, i'm sure they'll arrive soon enough.
    love the bathing pictures!

     
  • At 6:04 p.m., Blogger Kathy said…

    So super cute and happy. They sure are enjoying their new adventures. Fun for Mama and Papa too. Praying for sleep for everyone.

    Love,
    Mom/Grandma Kathy

     
  • At 4:20 p.m., Blogger heather said…

    Oh Aimee, your kiddies are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how big they are already. I love reading your posts because they always make me smile. Say a big hello to Lance for me...
    Knuckles

     
  • At 6:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    They are so adorable! I can't believe how old they are!

     
  • At 1:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I love the pictures...there eyes are adorable too. One thing I noticed now with having a child is that once they're asleep I have my own time and or our alone time, which is so relaxing.

     
  • At 6:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    The babies are very beautiful. I loved the bath rings. I get excited to see new products - things that weren't around when my kids were little.

    I will pray for sleep & for your lambs teeth-cutting. I found my kids woke up during teeth-cutting.

     
  • At 7:14 p.m., Blogger Robin M said…

    aimza, you take the best photos. doesn't hurt that the twins are so cute too!

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •