| Growing Girl |
Here's a photo of me from today. I talked to my grandparents (mom's folks) today and they asked if I had put any pictures of my belly on my blog recently -- mom usually prints the photos off and brings them over to their place. So this is a photo in their honor. Here I am:

That's all for now.
Aimee
ps. I had a marvelous nap so now have a little energy. It definitely comes in spurts. |
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
Aimee - you are looking fantastic and very big. No wonder you feel winded - the babes are quite high - they must be right into your diaphram - just sooner with the two of them. Thanks for the photo. Mom called quite happy- she said visiting with you kids was quite a lift. So I said - hey do that more often and she says she will. Super.
I will print the photo.
Love, Mom
-
What a beautiful pregant woman you are! I am in awe of the wonderful creation God is fashioning within you...and now it's showing in such a gorgeous way. I know you probably feel like a beached whale and rolling out of bed is well, awkward is a polite way to put it....but you are so beautiful. Honest.
-
You look beautiful!!! Can't believe you are getting so close to the end...soon you will be holding TWO beautiful babies in your arms! You will LOVE being a mom...and you will be a GREAT one.
Love, Kristal
-
Dear Aimee, I have enjoyed checking your blog for pictures etc. What an exciting time this is as you anticipate the birth of twins!! You look radiant and you're doing so well for the little time you have left. Having just welcomed a new little granddaughter into our family,and all the excitement that ONE brings, I can only imagine how exciting TWO will be! Wishing you a continued healthy pregnancy, good rest, and that everything comes together for that special day. God's blessings on you. Anneliese
-
I love the picture. You look great of course.
-
I'm so excited for your babies...I think you should update your blog as much as you can within these next few weeks...while there's still time :) Be blessed, I'm praying for you! Love Kortney
-
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Aimee - you are looking fantastic and very big. No wonder you feel winded - the babes are quite high - they must be right into your diaphram - just sooner with the two of them. Thanks for the photo. Mom called quite happy- she said visiting with you kids was quite a lift. So I said - hey do that more often and she says she will. Super.
I will print the photo.
Love,
Mom