mercredi, mars 29, 2006
Who Woulda Thought...
My husband has a blog.

That's right folks. And I must say, you will not be disappointed -- unless he drops the ball and quits writing. So far he has about three entries which are thoughtful and hilarious. Visit as soon as you can! Follow the link I've added in the sidebar.

Only problem, I think you might need to be a "myspace" member to comment. Maybe not though. Or maybe that's no problem because you'll want to comment so much that you'll become a member (of course it's free, the only cost is the time it'll take to sign up)

By the way, I'm having a marvelous holiday -- and still missing Lance. I should write more, and will, just not now.

Hope you guys are well.

Aimee
posted by Aimee at 8:05 p.m. -
0 Comments:
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •