jeudi, mars 02, 2006
Really Quick
Lance often needs to help me with time management. I am a professional procrastinator and have not learned to do things any other way. I think I've improved over the years, but not that much.

Tonight I need to complete to "window frames" for an art project that the class I teach is showing this weekend. They need to be done for tomorrow morning, when I will paint them and then add in the panels of the students' art work. When it's done I'll take a photo and show you. Anyways Lance has helped me a lot on this. And now, instead of blogging I should trudge through the snow (yes we have snow, a big dump of over a foot!) to the shop and work on the frames.

So that's what I'll do, just thought I'd give you a mini update.

See you later.

Aimee

ps. Thanks for all your comments on our house. Katelyn I agree with you about the curtains - particularly in the living room, your comment cracked me and Lance up. And actually they are ours -- they are included in the sale of the house. Hmmm. Don't think we'll keep those around. All the windows also have blinds so that's good, and a little less travel trailerish.
posted by Aimee at 8:27 p.m. -
3 Comments:
  • At 9:23 p.m., Blogger Kathy said…

    Lots of the new travel trailers have blinds. ;P

     
  • At 7:54 a.m., Blogger Melanie said…

    When I read the first line of this blog, I read it as "Lance often needs help with time management"...and knowing my dear friend Aimz as well as I do, I thought "Oh nooo, who is going to help him??" -- sorry Aimz, I don't mean that as a jab at you at all, so I hope you don't take it as one. It just made me laugh when I re-read it. It's great that our husbands are good at things we are not so good at (Nathan being good at being level-headed and rational when I am not), and that we are good at things that they are not so good at. :)

    I love you.

     
  • At 10:03 a.m., Blogger Kate said…

    GOOD.

    Mom remarked off handedly to me that people usually keep the curtains when they buy a house, and I felt really awful. I'm way too blunt. I'm glad that it's all good though.

    :)Katelyn

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •