lundi, février 21, 2005
She's Gone
Well, Melanie has gone home now. Boy did we have a blast. There are too many great things to list, but here are a few - Laughing till our stomachs hurt (more than once), great conversations, historical adventures, second hand escapades, eating Alberta beef, skating at night outside, "homesteading", reading quirky Anne Lamott -- it was a spectacular 5 1/2 days.

I feel like I've had a holiday, and now I don't feel like going back to work tomorrow. No work today, it's "Family Day" - an Alberta holiday.

I've got to do some dishes -- which will be nice, having my hands in warm water, since our heat is still not working, so it's ten degrees celcius in here (except if you're by one of the space heaters). I'm wearing the blanket poncho, modeled by Melanie in the herring photo. The students have been away all weekend and come back today, I hope our maintenance man can figure out the heat by tonight. I think I'll get Lance to call him up.

Okay, just a little blog today.

Hope you are well.

Aimee
posted by Aimee at 1:15 p.m. -
0 Comments:
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •