| Poisonous Pizza Pops |
I should really have learned my lesson. Not sure if I shared the pizza pop problems from when I was pregnant. Well to put it briefly I got what seemed like food poisoning twice in one week from eating pizza pops. The first time was really bad and even resulted in my lying on the bathroom floor not knowing how I got there. Lance came running in, he'd heard a thud, and asked what I was doing down there. I was confused and just said, "I like it down here". Wierd. Anyways back to the present. On Wednesday night I had two pizza pops. Thursday morning I felt a little off. One hour later I felt horrible. Lance stayed home from work and took care of the kids all day. It took much energy to even read blogs! After day of resting and eating bread and oatmeal, and a good night sleep I am feeling a lot better. Still trying to take it easy. Lance is back at work - after a day in my shoes, that was an eye opener.
Why do I even eat pizza pops? Will I do it again?
I hate being sick. A cold it one thing. But achy, chills, headache, nauseous, etc - that I have a hard time dealing with.
I think I should make a vow. I will never eat pizza pops again. Something in them does not agree with me.
----
Totally different note. Sharnee, the girl who desinged my template, got back to me and sent me some new headers to choose from. So now I've got my title again. She seems really nice - she did Avey's template too. If you're looking for a new template check out her sight, with the unfortunate name of : suckmylolly.com.
----
The kids and Lance have colds again. Tis the season I guess. Cranky (the kids that is).
----
We're teaching the relationships class at CLBI next week. Please pray for us as we prepare and teach. Thanks.
better go get the crying children out of their high chairs. Well just one is crying. but the other could start at anytime.
hope you are well and not eating poisonous pizza pops.
Aimee |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
hi amy. i love the comment of how lance is back at work, joyfully it seems, after living a day in your shoes. hee hee. and we've got colds too. amy is stuffed right up. we think about you 3 often. thanks for adding me as a link. i've really been into blogging lately. hugs!
-
whoa hi again. i made a few errors in typing. you are "aimee" my friend, not "amy" my daughter. and we think about you 4! not just 3 of you... giggles.
-
LOVE where she put "Hummingbird"!!! It looks awesome!
-
Hi Aimee, De-lurking! I missed your real de-lurk post because I haven't checked in a while. Since I read your mom's and Cara's blog, I'm adding you to my reading list too. And I"m back working at the bookstore too. Have we ever even met? I don't remember. Was talking with your dad today about the twins. My baby was born May 21/06. It's fun to see what other kids his age are up to. I love your template! My blog is private but I'd be happy to invite you if you please.
-
Oh my Aimee, I can't believe that happened to you! Good thing Lance was able to be home for you and to take care of the kids. Yikes!
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
hi amy. i love the comment of how lance is back at work, joyfully it seems, after living a day in your shoes. hee hee.
and we've got colds too. amy is stuffed right up.
we think about you 3 often. thanks for adding me as a link. i've really been into blogging lately.
hugs!