| A few more details |
Approximate due date - Oct 3 (ultrasound will help to confirm, I'm not really sure of my dates) I'm feeling better. Was sicker than with the twins. Not throwing up, just very sensitive to smells, major food aversions and an underlying feeling of nausea. That's over with now and I am starting to feel more normal - except for being more tired - but not as tired as in the beginning.
Hoping for two? .... we are really hoping for the chance to experience and enjoy just one baby this time around. And really, it probably is just one. But the chances of having twins once you've had fraternal twins is dramatically increased. So we're anxious for the ultrasound! (April 7)
Eva and Elijah know there is a baby in Mama's tummy, but apparently there are also babies in their tummies too. Eva's baby is often crying - so she says - and sometimes she feeds it.
I am eager to see the baby on the ultrasound and to eventually feel it kicking. It makes it seem more real. I also can't wait to get a belly. I really like that part of pregnancy!
Okay, my kids are napping and I need to nap too.
Thanks for all the congratulations.
Aimee
ps. Lance is now home. The last concert of the tour was last night. Now we are hopefully going to settle back in to normal life. Well as normal as finishing up the school year, showing and selling our house, packing for our move etc can be. I'm just glad to not be a single mom anymore. That is a hard job. I don't have the patience for it. |
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
Baby Time! How exciting! I think you look absolutely beautiful with your prego belly so I am excited that you also love the look. My prayers are with you and the belly..
-
I miss a day (or 2) and this is the surprise I get! Congratulations!
-
Congratulations! Very exciting. Hope you feel well and out of the fog soon.
-
A very big CONGRATULATIONS!!! to you and Lance.
I hope all goes well with your house selling and moving.
My kids always said they had a baby in their tummy too. Kevin doesn't anymore now that he understands that boys don't have babies but the girls still talk about it. They even stick their bellies out to show me how much it's growing.
-
Oh how sweet. I hope everybodies babies in their tummys are happy and well fed.
I can't help but hope for two . .. is that bad?
-
Oct 3rd???
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
haha that would be neat!
I know Salsa had 5 kittens for me on my birthday in 2006 that was nice!
I wouldn't mind if you had a baby or two for my birthday too!! haha
I can't wait to see pics of the babe! l8ers~
-
haha what Rhiannon wrote is SO very cute. makes me want some cutie pies too!
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Baby Time! How exciting! I think you look absolutely beautiful with your prego belly so I am excited that you also love the look. My prayers are with you and the belly..