vendredi, avril 11, 2008
Eva says
Thought I'd share a few Eva tidbits.

The other day we needed an emergency pants change due to a fall in the mud on our way from the house to the van. I ran inside and grabbed the nearest pants. As I was putting them on Eva I said, "Okay let's put on your pants" and she corrected, "Actually Lijah's". Yes, they were actually Elijah's, I stand corrected.

The next day Eva and Lance were heading out to run errands. He was putting on her coat, saying, "Let's put on your coat", she looked up at him and said, "Actually sweater", yes, it was actually a sweater. She keeps us in line.

Recently she was talking about the weather. "Snow, " she said looking at the remaining snow in the backyard, "Snow raining down". She followed this immediately with, "Sun blowing on face". Pretty good substitutions I'd say.

Lance is away at a basketball tournament in Minnesota. Yeah, crazy. CLBI put a team together and I think they're going to have a blast. The left yesterday afternoon and drove through the night. They play tonight at 7:30 and then a couple more times tomorrow. We have special guests arriving tomorrow and the kids are going to be pretty excited when they see who's walking in the door!

Have a lovely day.

Aimee
posted by Aimee at 8:40 a.m. -
4 Comments:
  • At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Danna said…

    You have one smart girl on your hands, Aimee!

     
  • At 12:39 a.m., Blogger Tennille said…

    Hi Aimee, hopefully this will work. I just registered for this blog thing and it's still a maze to me. I don't have a blog and I don't know if I'll be doing one. Anyways, I have been reading up on your blogs and enjoying them very much. Congratulations btw. Hope everything goes well with this pregnancy.

    What's your e-mail address? We have so much catching up to do.

    ttyl

     
  • At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Demara said…

    Your girl sounds so intelligent and she sure is growing up!

    I hope the fall didn't "actually hurt" too much!

     
  • At 11:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I'm surprised she's using 4 syllable words like actually! Most impressive.

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •