jeudi, mai 15, 2008
home again home again
we shouldn't be here, but we are. Didn't make our flight. Going to fly tomorrow morning instead. frustrating. Lots of unneeded driving with cranky kids and a worn out mama - the head ache from the night never left. Hoping for a good rest tonight. It's an early morning tomorrow.
posted by Aimee at 8:36 p.m. -
5 Comments:
  • At 11:57 p.m., Blogger Claire said…

    oh man :( I'm sorry. I hope tomorrow is a much better day!

     
  • At 3:28 p.m., Blogger Jena said…

    You are Super Blogger! Wow, I can't believe all these posts.
    Have a wonderful weekend, it sounds incredible!
    Excited to hear all about it when you get home.
    Jena

     
  • At 6:52 p.m., Blogger kortney said…

    Oh dear - oh well.
    Everything happens for a reason. Traffic will be better tomorrow, especially out here. All the accidents I've heard on the news today is nuts!!!

     
  • At 2:09 a.m., Blogger Demara said…

    aw. my heart aches for your pain to subside and your head filled with the warmth the sun brings. i pray you had a great flight and stay, that everything was 'A' ok. amen!

     
  • At 11:20 p.m., Blogger Claire said…

    I'm very excited to hear how the weekend was...

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •