samedi, décembre 22, 2007
Introducing...
Soren Erik Jensen

He is the new and only son of our dear friends Pete and Jenna. Soren - whose name should have a slash through the "o" but I don't know how to do that - was born on Friday morning just before ten. He is big - especially considering how small his mama is. He weighs 8 pounds 13 ounces. We got to meet him yesterday. He is lovely, see for yourself:




posted by Aimee at 6:44 p.m. -
5 Comments:
  • At 7:33 p.m., Blogger Shannon said…

    awwwe so sweet!


    I want my baby now too.

     
  • At 12:19 a.m., Blogger kortney said…

    I love the last pictures of the Jensen's - it's beautiful. Real joy!!!

     
  • At 8:03 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    How exciting! Thanks for the update, Aimee.

     
  • At 9:58 p.m., Blogger Avey said…

    Thanks for the pictures Amy- they're really great. And what a beautiful little boy!

     
  • At 4:50 p.m., Blogger Demara said…

    First Celia and now I check here to see Jenna's! Aw, this is so nice, everyone I know is having babies right now...So cool!

     
Publier un commentaire
here i am
Name: Aimee
Home: Canada
About Me:
more...

previously on hummingbird
Archives
place to go people to see
living on less & liking it more
  • Frugal Hacks
  • Like Merchant Ships
  • Smart Canucks
  • Deweys Treehouse



  •