| very quick |
we made it through the course and really enjoyed teaching it. I loved it actually. the kids did very well with their babysitters - we were sure grateful for all the helpful volunteers we had to watch the kids.
friday was very hectic. We taught class, had lunch at school, went home to pack, off to the airport, sat on our plane for maybe an hour waiting.... flew with Eva screaming full force - for sure 15minutes, maybe half an hour... arrived in Vancouver, drove home to abbotsford.
today was full too. Went to my friend Bel's wedding - pictures and words to come, then this evening Lance was a part of Pacific Theatre's "Christmas Presence" - music and readings. Mom, Dad and I took shifts watching the kids in the foyer so we all got to enjoy some of the show.
As I was looking through the kids' cloths today I realized that in my haste to pack I only packed two pairs of pants total. Oh dear. Tonnes of shirts and sweaters, a few sleepers, but only two pairs of pants! So a request goes out to you my readers - anyone have some pants (6 month size) to loan Eva and Elijah for the two weeks we are here? It just doesn't make sense for us to buy some when we have plenty at home.
I better go to sleep - both of the lovely little ones are sleeping. ahh.
hope you are well.
Aimee
ps. it is great being here. |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
I have a few pairs but won't be in Abb. til Sunday 24th. Do you want me to bring them and pass them to Cara? I think she will be where I will be on that day.
-
Hi Aimee, It was nice to see you at Christmas Presence. I have some pants that you can borrow, some for girls and boys. Just let me know and I can get them to you. My blogsite is madse.blogspot.com. If I don't see you have a great Christmas!
-
Hi Aimee, Just wanted to let you know that I changed our blogg address to ediger5.blogspot.com. If you didn't get the last message, I do have some pants you can borrow :) .
-
Hey Aimee, I don't know if it's too late, but I have some girl's pants that you can borrow. I got rid of all my boy stuff though. Let me know if you need anything :o)
-
Hey... this might be the second comment on this blog...i dont know if that other one went through anyways, just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas, and hope abbotsford is treatin the Odegards well! I am finally heading up tonite, so maybe we will run into each other
love ya
tabby
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
I have a few pairs but won't be in Abb. til Sunday 24th. Do you want me to bring them and pass them to Cara? I think she will be where I will be on that day.