| Work and Lance |
Hello friends. I thought I'd give you an update on the work I've been doing lately. I've been working on manuals for the internship program that I direct. I am almost done. I have revisions on one more, then a couple short letters to write (to include with the manuals) then I just have to mail them out. I am looking forward to being done - then there's more work, but it is not as pressing.
The 2nd year students come on Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing them again. They are a great group of students. The first years come the following Saturday. I'm a little nervous for their arrival - new encounters are somewhat difficult for me, I often worry about people fitting in and not being lonely. After a day or two things will be fine. Last year I just loved the students, I bet I will love them this year too.
I have been very grateful for my husband these past couple days, so here is a little tribute (as platinum blonde says) to him:
Lance helps me be realistic
Lance made lunch for me today (trying hard to make a meal that would be good for me)
Lance kisses me (that's all I'll say in that category)
Lance knows (usually) when I'm on the edge and need a break
Lance makes me laugh and laughs with me
Lance is my best friend
Lance loves me
There's way more, but that's all for now. I'm at the office and now I'm heading home.
Hope you are all well.
Aimee |
|
|
|
|
|