| snippets and photos |
Here are some photos from our trip to Tofino - which was lovely. Besides the getting there. We missed our flight on Thursday night, we were cutting it a little close, but they (the airline people) weren't helping. Details aren't important (I can't believe I said that, I guess what I mean is, I don't want to type it all out!), but Lance was mad and I was crying thinking we wouldn't get to go at all. Well Friday morning we arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare - of course! Get on the plane... and wait on the tarmac for about an hour and a half as they try to remedy an engine warning that keeps coming up on the computer. Finally (after three tries, and a lot of cookies) they fix the problem and we're up in the air. By this time we've missed our ferry reservation and mom and dad have been waiting for us. But we made it to Vancouver and arrived to lush and humid air. Ahhh. Made it on the next ferry with no trouble. Elijah loved being outside. Eva hated the wind.

On our drive to Tofino - in a jam-packed minivan, my folks in front, kids in the middle and Lance and I in the back - we stopped at Cathedral grove. Incredible trees. Really fun to take the kids there. They loved running around.


that's all for today.
crying children. |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
That's an awesome photo of Eva and the wind. I love it!
-
-
your kids are lovely your photography excellent and your heart is loved this day
your kids bring joy to me and Jeff says "Lance and Aimee's kids are SO cute, you know?"
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
That's an awesome photo of Eva and the wind. I love it!