| car coming |
the current scene in my kitchen.
Eva is screaming
Elijah keeps saying, "Car coming, car coming" as he drives his car towards Eva.
She whines, "Car coming, no, no" and then, "Vera, watch out, Vera, car coming!" she sits protectively in the corner shielding her doll Vera from the car that is coming.
"Watch out, watch out, get hurt"
more screams.
I think we need roads and sidewalks in our kitchen, that would help the cars and people know their places. |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Oh man, Eva and Elijah are hilarious!
-
Sounds to me like they are practicing for city life - and reliving the weekend. Roads in the kitchen sound like a great idea.
I can hear Eva and Elijah's voices in my head especially well since I've just seen them. Precious.
Thanks for the stories.
Love, Mom
-
|
| |
|
|
|
|
Oh man, Eva and Elijah are hilarious!