I am laughing my head off. The dialog in my guestbook regarding the upcoming movie, Hummingbird PI, (based on the true to life account in my last blog) is mushrooming and the cast is becoming quite large - and well known. If any of you readers haven't read the guestbook lately I highly recommend it. As the writer of this story, I have a few additional comments/questions.
Regarding Casting: Ron's role as the streetfighting janitor is perfect. He could be putting up the letters in the church sign that said "May God bless your marriage Tim and Rachel". Having the groom played by Jackie Chan is somewhat disappointing - he's too old, how about Jet Li?
Location: Should it be filmed in Abbotsford, where the event actually occured, or in Vancouver - which would probably be better for an action film.
Additional Cast Roles:
My Brother - tall, kind of grumpy in the morning, two lines - regarding the spy van: "what for" & "bring it back right away" - maybe Jack Black
My Mom- eager to help with the mission, 50ish, classy, spunky and pretty - maybe Diane Keaton
Numerous other positions can be created as need be.
On a more serious note, if any of you readers have "jobs" for me - information you need, mysteries solved, let me know. Detective work runs in my family. My older sister used to solve mysteries - okay so they were just for my mom, but I think she got paid. She had a good hypothesis for why there were potatos growing on one side of the garden when mom planted them on the other side.
Lance and I spent all of Wednesday and Thursday in Vancouver. This morning I woke up dizzy, I think I'm worn out. So I'm trying to take things a little slower today, not work so hard. That's all for now.
Aimee |